It’s almost end of May 2008, and this is my second post. Sad, I know. In my defense I must be honest enough to say I’ve never been good at maintaining journals. The first and last diary I had was when I was 10 – even then I only religiously wrote in it to create fantasies about how my first crush would realize that I was the 5th grader for him…that and it was wonderfully scented - a fusion of rose and baby breath me thinks.
Anyway so much has happened. I’m the same yet I’m not the same person who arrived here 8months ago. I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, I’ve over-indulged in material pleasures and I’ve learn’t to take a time out to seek life’s simple pleasures; I have learn’t to distinguish a problem from a real problem (ongoing process) and more!
Well, I’m getting back on track and I’ve decided that I want to develop this blog as an extension of myself. I want to learn discipline instead of simply watching things happen around me and to me. I need to take back control. Hello Taj, hello Ganges, hello Sarojini, hello mum, family past/current/future friends – hello world!
This is my space. Welcome.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment